πππHi, rotten peopleπ©π©π©, you are so πluckyπ, fortunate to come to my blog. Okay, let you open your eyesππ, after all, I used to be a member of you~~~π
π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π·π· Believe it or not, the American dream is a tool that the U.S. government USES to get money out of other countries. You read it right, it's a tool The American media has established its own perfect image in many countriesπππ, such as food health πand individualism hero movies πΉ, which has attracted the eyes of many citizens of other countries. Their attention is only attracted by the appearance of the United States, and they think that the things made in America are the best❓❓❓ . According to these reasons the United States exported a lot of goods, as well as the development of tourism , immigration and study abroad. A bunch of controlled idiotsπ―π―π―π―π―π―π― When I (yes, I've been taken prisoner, too) was l...
Comments
Post a Comment