Part 1 Oliver (Shuo) Wang


Part 1 Oliver Wang😊😊
When I was very young (I'm not such old yetπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) my aunt immigrated to America. She found a good job and lived very wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I still remember the many exquisite souvenirs she sent, and her joyful expression when she talks about her American life.😎 I think that is my first impression of America. by her influence, I also full of longing for America, believe that America is a magical country,at here, you can do anything you want.πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ But as I grew up, I started to know that America is not as attractive as the American Dream describes.😐 Indeed, some people have achieved success through opportunity and effort. But more people are attracted to the American dream. After coming to American, they lived the same or even worse lives as before.πŸ˜”πŸ˜”












On the lively Wall Street, there are still homeless people begging for alms...

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
The media about American dream I choose is "American Oxygen" music video. (I LOVE RIHANNAπŸ˜†πŸ˜œ) If you only focus on the lyrics, you may think this song is praising the American Dream.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ This song highlights the freedom and equality of the American Dream" You can be anything at all, In America, America" ✌✌Emphasizes that anyone in America can rely on their own efforts to get a better life. πŸ‘πŸ‘✌✌But after watching the music video, you will see a very different side of the American dream. πŸ˜’We see that many problems such as economic inequality, racial discrimination, police brutality are still very serious in America.😱😱 I think compared to false propaganda(sorry aunt...πŸ˜₯πŸ‘€)" America Oxygen" is shown more realistically about the American dream.πŸ‘πŸ‘ By exposes the true state of American society shattered the illusion of the American dream. πŸ˜–πŸ˜–It tells us that America is not a paradise as described by the American Dream.😞😞 In the America, competition is also fierce, if you are capable, congratulations, you can live well. If you can't, sorry, the American dream is just a dream for you.😭😭

America always emphasizes the supremacy of human rights..but it seems like...Maybe the Chinese government will spy on you, but they won't point a gun at you(lol freedom of speech is goodπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

When the American people are celebrating, how many people are being ravaged by war...😱😱😱😨😨😨😭😭😭


That's all folks!!!


Comments

  1. I seem to say what I should not say...sorry motherland, you know i love you...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PART 2-- Alisa(Zitong) Han-- The Character Analysis Connects the American Dream

Part 2 -- Eric (Hanxi) Zheng

Part 2 Lynn(Runlin) Dong