Part 3 Hanwen

Part 3

Hanwen’s comment for Roy’s Part 1
Yooo Roy,
Come and ... see my comment for you hahaha. I have to see your blogger really amazed, it’s awesome! I particularly enjoyed-----
A)    GOOD JOB: “I still remembered that when I was in junior high school about twelve years old”. The example of your junior high school in China, because I have had similar experiences with you, so I feel the same way.  I appreciate the examples you gave in the article. I think you have shown your main idea vividly through the examples. It is a very clever method.  Your fine arts skills are also very profound, and you are very unique in colour matching and font selection.

B)    PARTS THAT WEREN’T SUCCESSFUL: However, there is no perfect blogger in the world. You have done a very good job of analyzing examples, but it would be better if there were more original texts from the article.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PART 2-- Alisa(Zitong) Han-- The Character Analysis Connects the American Dream

Part 2 -- Eric (Hanxi) Zheng

Part 2 Lynn(Runlin) Dong