Part 3 Hanwen

Part 3

Hanwen’s comment for Roy’s Part 1
Yooo Roy,
Come and ... see my comment for you hahaha. I have to see your blogger really amazed, it’s awesome! I particularly enjoyed-----
A)    GOOD JOB: “I still remembered that when I was in junior high school about twelve years old”. The example of your junior high school in China, because I have had similar experiences with you, so I feel the same way.  I appreciate the examples you gave in the article. I think you have shown your main idea vividly through the examples. It is a very clever method.  Your fine arts skills are also very profound, and you are very unique in colour matching and font selection.

B)    PARTS THAT WEREN’T SUCCESSFUL: However, there is no perfect blogger in the world. You have done a very good job of analyzing examples, but it would be better if there were more original texts from the article.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martin(Ji xin) Guo's American Dream--Part 2

Part 2 Lynn(Runlin) Dong

Part 1 The American Dream Analysis Hanwen Shi