Hi!!!!!!!!!! Althea!!!πŸ’žI'm your friend Aria. Here is my comment for your part 2 Your blog is so fantasticπŸ’˜ and colorfulπŸ’« 


A) Good Job!!!  

I think your blog is very clear and organized. Your idea is unique and close to our life by having a connection with the luxuries, which helps us to understand it better. From it, I can see your definition of the American Dream, which is the trap of consumption directly.


B)Parts that weren't successful

 For step 6, your topic is connected with the brand-Chanel, but I did not a specific connection between them. Besides, I did not see your quotations from the book. I did not get your meaning in some of your sentences. You may need to be more logical.


C) parts to improve

 I think that adding more quotations is better for you to explain and to improve your ideas. Before you update, you can read more times for better organization of logic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PART 2-- Alisa(Zitong) Han-- The Character Analysis Connects the American Dream

Part 2 -- Eric (Hanxi) Zheng

Part 2 Lynn(Runlin) Dong