Part 1 The American Dream Analysis Hanwen Shi
πΎPart 1 HEY , what’s up!π It’s Hanwen here. Today we are going to talk about the American Dream. American Dream means “ Lifeπ±, LibertyπΎ, and the pursuit of Happiness π.” It means a society for e veryo neπͺπ«ππ¬π― to be able to change their destinies through their hard works. From my perspective , the most importantπ₯π₯π₯ thing in my life is to be able to devote to something I like freely . To do that, I must have the freedom to choose my lifestyle, to do things without distraction. That is exactly what “ Liberty ” is in American Dreams.πππ πππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ I was really interested in π² bIOLOGYπ π²when I was in junior school, but because we have to prepare for the ❗ h igh school entrance exam❗ , we seldom have our free time. My junior school was one of the top junior schools in the city, ...
Comments
Post a Comment