Part 2-- How to Do Part 2 Alex (Ale Cu Suh) Volvoreanu

Step 1:

Choose a character from the Great Gatsby and create a list of personalities that you want to use in your blog.

NOTE: YOU CAN COMPARE MORE THAN 1 CHARACTER and their PERSONALITIES.

STEP 2:

RESTATE YOUR AMERICAN DEFINITION FROM PART 1.


STEP 3:
MAIN IDEA: HOW DOES YOUR CHARACTER CONNECT TO YOUR DEFINITION.

STEP 4:
"DO THEY ACHIEVE IT?"

STEP 5:
"WHO NEEDS TO CHANGE?"

STEP 6:
CONNECT YOUR CHARACTER TO YOUR MEDIA EXAMPLE IN PART 1. πŸ’€πŸ’ͺ😜!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I commented on Alex's part 2


Comments

  1. REMINDER:

    Tell me which person you commented on in your PART 2 POST.

    PART 3: Alex's Personal comment for Alex's Part 2

    Hi Alex,

    This is your best friend, Alex. I have to say that I really enjoyed your blog. It was enlightening to see someone share the same views as me. I particularly enjoyed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    NOTE: PICK A SPECIFIC PART FROM THAT PERSON'S BLOG

    A) GOOD JOB: "CHARACTER and their PERSONALITIES." This is my favorite part of your blog-- I really thought that it was a great idea to note exactly what the blog entails. It had great detail and I really enjoyed that fact that you used a red highlighter to make your ideas more clear.

    However, not everything was so successful, in my opinion. Your blog made other people in the class fall asleep. You really need to work on your tone so that people can stay awake. In my opinion, being entertaining is just as important as being thorough.

    B) PARTS THAT WEREN'T SUCCESSFUL: "πŸ’€πŸ’ͺ😜!" Clearly this part was not very effective. It felt like a cheap trick to get people to laugh at your silly jokes. You need to be more engaging through thoughtful discourse, not through meaningless emojis.

    C) PARTS TO IMPROVE: To improve, you must exert more effort towards keeping the class awake. This is a hard task, so I have some advice for you. First of all, you should stop talking about "Main ideas".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PART 2-- Alisa(Zitong) Han-- The Character Analysis Connects the American Dream

Part 2 -- Eric (Hanxi) Zheng

Part 2 Lynn(Runlin) Dong