Part 3--Martin Guo's comments on Mr. Oliver

I like your first paragraph very much because I think so too, but it's just because of the teacher, I didn't write it out, LOL, and we chose the same person for part2, I want to analyze your part2.

I think that everything you wrote about Gatsby's change from James to Jaz is almost completely correct and I finished reading it with regret in my heart, why I didn't think about it at the time.

No matter how Gatsby is changed, he is also the son of a farmer. I think that maybe when Gatsby can only reach the assets of a country, other people do not want to provoke him, they will not care about his background. The quote is particularly subtle, "but someone more equal than others." That is why the owners of old money will look down upon the owners of new money. And women like Daisy will more admire the owners of old money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PART 2-- Alisa(Zitong) Han-- The Character Analysis Connects the American Dream

Part 2 -- Eric (Hanxi) Zheng

Part 2 Lynn(Runlin) Dong